You can rent and pay for your storage unit online 24/7. If a storage unit is available that meets your needs, you can move in anytime during our business gate access hours 7am-9pm.
• Do I need to bring my own padlock ?
No 6x7 size units get a free padlock we also provide a lock guard for these storage units, 5x5, 5x10, 5x8, 7.5x13, 10x10, 5x18d 8x13, 10x12, 7.5x16, 7.5x18, 12x16d and 10x20 unit sizes receive a free disc lock.
• How much do new renters pay ?
New renters pay prorated days of the current month rent and next month's rent, refundable deposit and an admin. fee
- How much notice needs to be given before I vacate?
All storage renters' contracts are month-to-month. We do require a 20-day written vacate notice before you move out. You can contact us by mail, text, or click schedule move out button on your account page online.
- Do I need to commit to a long or short-term contract?
No, we rent on a month-to-month basis no long or short term contract.
- How do I make my storage rent payment?
You can pay in person with a credit card, check, or money order no cash at the time of signing up. After that you may mail a check or money order or make a payment through our website 24/7. You may also sign up to have payments automatically deducted from your credit card account on the 1,2,3,4,or 5th. of each month.
- What types of payments do you accept?
Check, Money Order, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover.
- How do I know what size of storage unit I need?
You can read suggestions on Sizes & Prices page on our website or Please call us for assistance.
- Are there any items that I am NOT able to put in my storage unit?
Liquids, explosives, firearms, flammable liquids, toxic materials, any food, or perishables, animals. Please contact us if you any questions regarding a specific item.
- Does there have to be someone at the facility to let me though the security gates?
No, when you sign up you will be given a gate code that will allow you access to the storage facility during our access hours 7am-9pm 7 days a week . You enter your security code plus the # button and the gates will open.
- Do I have to have insurance to rent a storage unit?
No, your not required to have insurance to rent a storage unit, please beware that in Washington state that facilities insurance does not cover your items in the storage unit just the building(s).